FS Syn Hydraulic XT ISO 46 is a full synthetic, anti-wear hydraulic oil for all-season protection and performance. Through its synthetic base oil slate, a high performing viscosity index improver and a premium additive package, FS Syn Hydraulic XT is built to handle the extreme conditions commonly found within construction and forestry applications. Its anti-wear package is designed specifically to protect surfaces against high pressure and increased stresses placed on hydraulic and hydrostatic systems, and the shear-stable viscosity index improver helps maintain viscosity longer while also flowing quickly in cold climates and adequately protecting components at high temperatures.
• Excellent shear stability providing extended oil life
• Excellent all-season performance provides improved cold-temperature flow, quicker cold starts and adequate viscosity at high temperatures
• Enhanced protection against corrosion, foaming, aeration and rust ensures system cleanliness and protection well throughout the drain interval
• Exceptional oxidation stability prevents viscosity increase, deposit build-up and sludge
• Excellent thermal stability prevents oil degradation leading to longer component life and greater uptime
• Improved anti-wear protection extends the life of components in severe conditions